Thursday, September 11, 2008

Adjective

I am athletic. I literally have a sport or some kin of training going on year round and am always trying to get better at all the sports that i play. every summer i always do some hockey camps along with playing on my baseball team. for me, sports aren't only fun to play, but being part of the team is also part of the fun and is a great way to meet new people and make new friends. you can also learn some lessons from playing sports, like perserverence, hard work and many others; so i think that people should be involved with as many athletic events as possible because it is a great way to be involved, meet new people, and have lots of fun doing it.

9 comments:

matt said...

Nice i play the same sports that you do.

FriendsofP22 said...

I think that you need to learn how to spell. Just kidding
Good work

Ryan said...

I literally wish i played the sports you do, but there literally to hard, you did good.

Koal said...

Sprots were never my thing, I admire peopel who do play sports.

Maddie said...

Ben its true are the the most athletic person i know.

Anonymous said...

Wow year round... I don't think I could do that!

Christina said...

That’s really cool that you play so many sports year round that take’s some serious effort and skill.

CLOFOSHO said...

This is a really good paper! And i have to agree with Grady, year round? Thats tough!

Christie Brauer said...

Sweet! i play hockey too